We believe in the workspace. If you surround yourself with objects and spaces that inspire, you’ll do your best work. Join with Grovemade and Unsplash as we team up to spread good workspace vibes all around the world!
Unsplash has created a beautiful platform for photographers to share their work and inspire others. It’s the go-to resource for curated, inspiring images. When we thought of a way to spread workspace inspiration, it was obvious to reach out to Unsplash.
We came up with a collaboration—we’re calling on all of you to submit your favorite workspace images to the Unsplash and Grovemade collection. It could be at home, at your office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. Wherever you go and whatever you surround yourself with when you want to be inspired.
So go ahead, get your workspace in order, get the right shots, and submit them to the collection. You have until June 12th.
Then, we’ll get together with Unsplash to pick our ten favorite photos. If your photo is selected, you’ll be notified by email, and it’ll be shared with the entire Unsplash and Grovemade community of photographers, designers, and life/work enthusiasts all around the world. That’s over 400K+ people seeing your photography and workspace.
And, as a thank you for contributing, we’ll also pick one favorite from the 10 selections above and give them a $300 gift card to spend at Grovemade + an excellent swag kit from Unsplash. Because you can always take your workspace game to the next level.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
- Submit photos of your workspace (or your photos of someone else’s workspace).
- Submit as many photos as you wish.
- Add “Grovemade” to the photo story (the caption) of each photo.
- All photos must comply with Unsplash Photo Submission Guidelines.
- All photos on Unsplash are licensed under the Unsplash License which means they can be used for anything for free.
- All photos must be submitted by June 12th, 2017 at midnight EST.
- After your photo is submitted to Unsplash, it will be reviewed for approval by the Unsplash Editorial team, based on the guidelines above. The photos that are approved will show up on the Grovemade collection page.
- The Unsplash Editorial team, with the help of Grovemade, will select ten (10) featured photos from that collection. If your photo is selected, you’ll be notified by email.
- In the Unsplash Curated email that gets sent to the Unsplash community.
- On the Unsplash homepage which gets viewed more than the cover of the New York Times.
- On the Unsplash Instagram account