- Most of our products require a fair amount of hand and orbital sanding as the first step.
- Good lighting is a must so you can catch imperfections before sanding is finished.
- All of our wood products use a natural oil based finish that is wiped on and off of the sanded parts.
- Once the oil is wiped on and off, it will need to dry for 24 hours at room temperature (70 degrees) and have good airflow around the parts - so you will need enough space to stage things for drying.
☐ 320 grit sandpaper (strips and orbital pads)
☐ Orbital Sander and sanding blocks
☐ Sanding sponges
☐ Oil finish (Penofin Verde - Natural)
☐ Rags for oil finish
☐ Cleaning solution (acetone or denatured alcohol)
- Drop off parts finished pieces (you will need your own reliable transportation)
- Pick up new material to be worked on and dropped off the following week
- Get trained on any new processes
- Schedules change. We get it. But giving us as much notice to a change in schedule is always appreciated.
- We are always here to help with any questions throughout the process.